I have taken the liberty of removing and numbering all of the items from my pack so you can see them. If my enemies catch me by surprise in this state of unpreparedness, I hold you responsible for my untimely demise.
Now. My current inventory is as follows.
1. A quill pen.
2. A spare set of robes, should my current ones need cleaning or mending.
3. My spellbook.
4. One leather-bound journal with two locks on it.
5. One bedroll.
6. A compass, and two large pouches. One contains a day’s worth of rations, should I find myself separated from the group. The other contains a number of small but essential miscellaneous items.
7. A sling.
8. One leather case containing a pair of reading spectacles.
9. Satchel containing sling bullets
10. Scroll case. Contains spell scrolls, protection scrolls, and several sheets of blank parchment.
11. Satchel containing a small number of gold coins, for use as emergency funds only.
12. Small bottle of ink.
13. Bottle of antidote.
14. Two healing potions.
15. Small case containing a few basic first aid supplies.
16. Several small pouches and satchels containing spell components.
I trust this satisfies your curiosity.
You are quite mistaken.
Why would I ever wish to deface my spellbook with such banal, pointless images? To do so would be a disgrace and an insult to my profession.
…Besides, I cannot draw to save my life.
All right, first of all, take that ridiculous anon mask off, Minsc, you are not fooling anyone.
Second of all, keep that thrice-damned hamster away from me, you know perfectly well I am allergic to most small animals.
Did. Did you really have to bring up my ears?
(sigh) Very well. To answer your question, my ears are…somewhat atypical. They are unusually large, they stick out at an odd angle, and they don’t have nearly as much of an upward curve to them as they should.
I used to get made fun of for it as a child.
…And after that, as well, I suppose. It wasn’t much better while I was studying magic at the Academy.
…Now, please, stop staring at them.
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea, but I am going to go lock my door now, just in case.
Thank you for the advance warning. Without it I most certainly would have been doomed.
…What you say is…in jest, correct?
…What? You mean you are serious?
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Gibberlings are feral, dangerous creatures, and anyone foolish enough to ‘adopt’ one would soon find a painful death at their nasty little claws. Not to mention they are not even in need of saving. They’re far from in danger. If anything, there are problems with gibberling overpopulation.